Fatal Attractions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Attractions is a wide variety RPG website. From humans to animals, realistic to mythical, the light side to the dark side. All are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE

Go down 

Should the Clans territory be in the Old Forest of by The Lake?
Old Forest
Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE I_vote_lcap0%Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Lake
Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE I_vote_lcap0%Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other..
Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE I_vote_lcap100%Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Falconwing
Admin
Falconwing

Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE   Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Where should the clans reside?
If you choose for the clans to reside in the Old Forest it will just be as if it was never destroyed by two-legs and the great journey never happened. 

If you feel as if they should live in a completely different territory than what was provided by the clans you must provide the below.
- Why did the clans move to this territory?
- You must have a well made and detailed map of the territory you would like to have the clans living on that includes territories that each clan can thrive in. 
Please post this information below Smile I am welcome to all opinions feel free to discuss, but do not get offended if you post a third option and it is not chosen. 

I would really like to have your opinion on this matter so please vote. The RP of the Original Clans can not start until the votes have been cast. Please and Thank You Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fatalrpg.board-directory.net

Territories??? POLL PLEASE VOTE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Attractions :: Warrior Cats :: The Original Clans-
Jump to: